Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tea Time by Stephanie Schütze

It's Stephanie here and I want to show you two winter cards I made with the new winter stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy.

The stamp collection is called "The Scent of Winter" / "Die Gerüche des Winters". What a wonderful name for these stamps (thank you Katharina)!

For the first card I have used papers from Simple Stories and the stamps tea cup and tea bag.

1 2 

For the second card I used the stamp of the cup by repeatedly stamping it on white paper. Then I colored it with watercolors. I cut it out and put it onto pattern paper. I decorated the card with Designer Shapes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. On the Shapes I added different Glitter. You can also stamp on different pattern paper, cut out and then put everything together.

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

53 4

1 comment :

  1. Very beautiful cards both of them and great coloring too. They looks amazing and soo well made both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...