Saturday, November 23, 2013

Christmas tags

It's always pretty with self made gift tags at Christmas ,
when I got my kit from WoJ the first thing that dropped to my mind was Tag's..

 Here is one up close 
I used my Tim Holtz big tag die but you can use anything and this is a typical tag that your able to buy precut too(here WoJ have some ), or you can even cut rectangle and cut of two of the corners but be sure to measure first as I know from experience that uneven cutting won't look pretty!


These product's you will find over at Whiff of Joy 
French Vintage Postmarks
(their one of my fave embellish stamps and I use them so so much!!)

Hope you got some inspiration for your Christmas tag's

Big Hugs from Maria Therese

1 comment :

  1. These tags are awesome. Such a great idea, as it´s something, we´re all going to need lots of for christmas. Thanks sooo much for the inspiration here today again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...