Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Creative Space von Sabine


Hallo zusammen,
hello
Hier ist Sabine und heute darf ich Euch mein Bastelzimmer zeigen. 
Nach meinem Umzug im Juli habe ich nun einen Raum von ca 25 m² .
Schön hell und eine Wohlfühloase ;)

Sabine here, and today I'm going to show you my creative space.
 After moving in July, I've got a room of approx. 25 m². 
Very bright and a great place to work ;)
Hier seht ihr einen Überblick
An overall view:


Nun im einzelnen
Mein Arbeitsbereich für Blog - und Fotoarbeiten

Now in detail
My working place for blog- and photographic work


Nun kommt mein Bastelbereich. Hier entstehen Karten und sonstiges.
Here is where the magic happens. My place for handicraft like cards or other things.


Da ich immer gerne alles griffbereit habe, stehen meine Schubladen 
Schränke natürlich in meiner Nähe
My cupboards and shelves are always in reach.


Das ist für mich ein MUSS 
A must-have for me


Hier entstehen meine Ideen aus Stoff und werden 
natürlich auch hier umgesetzt
This is my sewing area.


Aufbewahrungsschrank für Nähzubehör
 Cupboard for Sewing stuff

Ja und das sind meine Schränke wo ich Stempel, Papiere usw verstaut habe.
Ja 4 Schränke und ja sie sind voll. ;)
Oben drauf lagere ich fertige Sachen, bis sie dem Empfänger geschickt oder übergeben werden.
 Well, these are my cupboards where I keep my stamps, papers etc. 
Yes, there are 4 cupboards and they are full to the brim. ;)
On top of them I store the finished products until they are getting send to the person who bought it.


Ja und da das noch nicht alles ist....

Ich coloriere immer gerne im Wohn-Esszimmer. 


Mein Mann war so lieb, und hat mir auch dafür einen Platz eingerichtet.
Well. That's not all.
I like to do my colouration in my living and eating area. 
My husband was so nice to set up another place for that.


So nun habt ihr einen kleinen Einblick in meinen Bastelbereich.
Ich hoffe es hat Euch gefallen
 Now you've got a little look into my creative space.
I hope you liked it.
Liebe Grüße 
Greetings,
Sabine

6 comments :

  1. Hallo Sabine,

    du hast ein tolles Bastelreich!!! So schön geordnet und super hell und freundlich!
    Viel Spass dort beim basteln und ich wünsche dir noch viele kreative Ideen.
    LG, Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a wonderful space there , yes even two ofcause. It´s really awesome, what a nice light room can do, when we create. I´m soo lucky myself, that my husbond build me a huge craftroom 2 years ago too with big windows on 3 sites and it´s really a dreamroom to work in, and being 40m2 doesn´t make it worser either he he he. And I know, I´m totally spoiled about this, so noone need to tell me that anymore ha ha ha.
    Looking forward to see what wonderful creations, you´ll share with us in the future now that you have a dreamroom too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Мои поздравления с замечательной мастерской! Желаю дальнейшего вдохновения и замечательного творчества!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sieht sehr gut auss und so aufgeräumt, LG, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This particular blog is really amazing as well as i definitely love it. Good job!!
    Well, I agree with what you wrote, but not with all of it. Regardless, its all good material. Thanks!
    Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE | Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh you have a beautiful scraproom!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...