Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Birthday Girl

Hello all .... Mandy here. Apologies for being a little late with the post today I've been having a few technical issues with my laptop.
 Today I have a card to share using the adorable Birthday Girl digi stamp.
I've coloured the lovely image with copics, and added both of the Sweet Tags with Hearts. I've also added a variety of embellishments including some half pearls, flowers, a pearl brad and a homemade stickpin.
I will be back next month with some Christmas inspiration
big hugs
Mandy xx

4 comments :

  1. I love your card and the image is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifull card, so adorable!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet birthday creation, looks soo lovely!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...