Monday, August 12, 2013

Special Guest Designers

WoJLogo_GuestDesigner

Happy ! Today I am thrilled to announce that Whiff of Joy has 4 new Special Guests who will be creating for us! You probably know them already by virtue of their awesome crafting skills, and now you can look forward to seeing a special creation from each of them once a month for the next 6 months!

Without further ado, here they are:

Mindy Baxter


her blog:
Stampin Mindy

Mindy Baxter

My name is Mindy Baxter, I’m a wife and mother. I live in Southern California where I was born and raised. I’ve been with my hubby for 16 years. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children –I LOVE my family! I love to cook and I’m a bit of a neat freak. I work 2 part-time jobs, an office job, Tuesdays and Thursdays, I’m a waitress Friday-Monday I teach Copic classes at local scrap stores on Wednesdays. Plus, I illustrate for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps and The Crafts Meow. In the ‘online World’ I teach Copic classes at CMC and I do blog design/graphic design. When time allows, crafting is a big part of my life. I’ve been in the paper crafting industry for over 6 years now. I started off with Stampin’ Up!, which led to a whole new world of other companies and opportunities. I love to sit and color and create cards, altered items and scrapbook pages, like many of you it’s my time to escape and relax. I’m the type of crafter that’s always adding more and always reaching for that extra embellishment. I love pink! I love pretty, girly things. I enjoy blogging about my projects and being motivated by other crafters. I’m currently on many design teams, I love and adore each and every one of them. I also am guest designing for some pretty amazing companies, too. I’m a pretty lucky gal! ♥

 


Alberto Gava


his blog: lo shakerato alberto

Alberto Gava
Hello Everyone! I'm Alberto, I'm 18 and I'm studing in an art school :) On this blog i want to share my passions for Whiff of Joy stamps and all the things that make me happy! I hope you like follow me in this scrapbooking trip and I hope you enjoy my blog! hugs and Thank you in advance for all your sweet comments!

 

Maria Therese Hatløy


her blog: me, myself & scrapping

18127_372372819522324_1813368338_n[1]

Hello I'm Maria Therese, I'm 30 something (little but still think I'm in my 20's haha) Married to a wonderful husband and have two girls age 4 and 8 that keeps me busy. I work as a Hairdresser most days of the week. And try to find time for crafting as often as I can.

I started scrapbooking when I was pregnant the first time and then got more into card-making  after a few years. Tried my first colourings with Distress ink but were lousy at that and when I found markers I really got the hang of it. Now I try to find time for both Card-making and Scrapbooking. But Card-making often win that battle.

Mandy


her blog: a sprinkling of glitter

blogger pic

My name is Mandy, I live in the beautiful South West of England with my husband & two grown up children, and I work with young adults with severe learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
I have been crafting for 4 years.  Crafting never interested me but after being badly injured in a car accident and unable to work my husband brought me home a card making magazine saying he'd found me a hobby I might like to keep me occupied whilst unable to work, and that is something I'm sure he regrets now lol.
I love to use images on my cards & I began colouring with pencils & sansador, then moved onto distress inks and now I colour with copics and find it so relaxing sitting & colouring an image and trying to "bring it to life". I love using lots of pretty embellishments on my cards but also like to change style and make distressed or CAS card at times.
Whiff Of Joy was one of the first brands I discovered when I started crafting, the Elizabeth Bell stamps & little Gnomes have always been amongst my favourites, and then there's also little Simply Maya & the Free Spirit stamps, oh for more hours in the day to play lol. 
I have been a GDT for various company's and was thrilled to be invited to be a guest design for Whiff Of Joy, thank you so much.
I hope I will be able to help to inspire you!

Thank you all for joining the Whiff of Joy team as Special Guests! We can’t wait to see all your fabulous creations!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments :

  1. A biiiiig welcome to all the new guests here. I know a couple of you already, but still looking very much forward to see, what you´re all going to share with us over the next months here. I´m a huge lover of WOJ stamps myself so I always apreaciate all the awesome inspiration, I can get from anyone.
    I ´m sure, you´ll all have a wonderful time here, as the girls, that are here already, are just fabulous.
    Have a great time ahead everyone and most of all lots of great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW you sure found very talented girls to show us yummy creations with all the fab WOJ goodies. Look forward to it!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...