Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Altered Notebook & Treat Box...

Morning all....

Vicky here today...and I thought I share with you a altered notebook and treat box I have made using the adorable Henry Mouse and some wonderful Whiff of Joy Die-Lights dies..

and here they are..


Using "Diver Henry"

and here are the items I have used....


Notebook, Bulldog Clips
Template for the Carton Box {From Internet}

And here is how I made them..


For the note book..

1} Colour your chosen image with the medium you prefer. {I used Copics & Prisma Pencils}
2} Mount the image onto your chosen card {I used Kraft}
3} Thread some twine through the wires {as shown} and tie the charm into place.
4} Clip the bulldog into place and then mount onto the notebook. {I used double sided foam pads and glue}
 
For the Carton treat Box..


1} Download a Carton template from the internet.
2} Trace template onto chosen card stock and assemble following the instructions.
3} Die-cut the Chevrons twice to go round the Carton.
4} Die-cut the Message dies and thread some twine and attach the charm into place.
5} Wrap some twine around the carton and make a bow
6} Fill your carton with the chosen sweets/gift then close using the bulldog clip


{For more details please pop over to my blog here

Your gifts are now finished...and they are just perfect for any little boy...or big..!

So thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial..

have a lovely day...

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

4 comments :

  1. Such a cute little notebook, that surely can be used by anyone, and is great for biys in all ages.
    Thanks soo much for the great tutorial here, it´s soo easy that even my granddaughter, who´s here, can make this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab items Vicky. i love making note books so much I treated myself to a Zutter Machine and love it.
    Love the milk carton too.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, das ist aber ein schönes Set, bin total begeistert davon
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...