Saturday, February 16, 2013


HOW TO CREATE A CARD WITH THE FAB WHIFF OF JOY PACKAGING

As the Whiff of Joy clearstamps dropped on my doormat, a new tutorial was born.
It shows just how multifunctional even the Whiff of Joy stamppackage can be.

What do you need ?
Standard materials for your card like crafting paper and backing papers.

Draw the outlines of the package with a pencil on the craft paper

Cut it out with scissers and erase the lines.
Add backing papers and finish the card.
In my case I used a sketch from Katharina to finish the card.


This is my finished card:


I hope I have given you some inspiration.
Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Marion

6 comments :

  1. Wat een mooie kaart is dit geworden.
    Lieve groetjes en een fijn weekend Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hij is echt heeeeeel mooi!!!

    Liefs, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card. thank youfor sharing. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like very much your design!
    Hugs!
    Esperanza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great idea! I would try this for sure.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is great recycling! I like this shape too, I have a SB like this. Adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...