Saturday, January 19, 2013


GIFTBOX TUTORIAL


Today it is my turn to give you inspiration on this blog.
I decided to show you how to make a giftbox.

1. Materials used:
knife 
ruler
tape
eraser
folding bone
pencil
sample box

2. Carefully take the box apart

3. Draw the outside of the box, folding lines inclusive on a peace of cardstock ( I used craft paper).
    

4. Cut the drawn lines and use the folding bone to make folding lines 


5. Use the eraser to remove the pencil lines and place tape on the glue parts:

6. Put the box together
If you want, you add extra papers and embelishments.
This is how my box looked like in the end:


Remember, you can do this with any box you want....
I hope I have given you some inspiration and you find this tutorial usefull
Happy crafting,
Hugs,
Marion

7 comments :

  1. So lovely! Thanks Marion for sharing it.
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty little box. Thank you for sharing. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such a beautiful box here Marion, and I like how you decorated this one very much. Thanks sooo much for sharing this.
    Have a great week-end everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful and so easy to do. thank you for showing it. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindo Marion!!!!

    Amei o tutorial!!!!Vou tentar fazer. Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for tutorial !
    Lovely !
    Hugs, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, and great use of a box idea. I like the recycling of the box idea in a sense. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...