Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tutorial Candlestick packed in a gift box by Sonja Bekker


Hi everyone,Sonja here today

Today I got you a tutorial that I made after seeing ( a while ago ) the tutorial made by our past Design member Jane Johnson.
I just new I wanted to make that some day and maybe you think..Yes just what I`m looking for.
So I direct you after seeing what I made of it right to the Tutorial for the sizes that you will need .

This is what I made and I love it;) Thank you Jane for sharing ;0)





This are the Dies that I used;)

Here is were you can find the measurements 


(\(\ Happy Sunday
( -.- ) xox Sonja
0_(")(")♥♥

13 comments :

  1. Beautiful Gift Box. Love the Decorations.. Beautiful colors and Decorations.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is fantastic, thank you for the inspiration.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always doing beautiful things. I love it!
    Congratulations is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful ! loved the beautiful embellishments too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je hebt er een hele eigen draai aan gegeven, wat een geweldig gaaf project. Jouw uitvoering is schitterend, knuf, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Love the colours, soooo beautiful!
    Lots of love and snowy greetings from Austria
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came,
    I saw,
    I fell in love...
    Great gift box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sonja, you did a great job! Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift! Wonderful detail and such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonjour,
    C'est magnifique!!
    Félicitations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waw I would love to see the tutorila on this lovely box. hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...