Friday, November 23, 2012

Paperbag Card

Hello and good morning everyone. Karina here today. And I want to show you how to make an amazing card with a simple paper bag. The bag I used is in the size of 21.5 x 12.3 cm. First I thought they are quite small, but in the meanwhile I love this size. They give a great format of the card.


Fold it like on the photo below, and let's begin to decorate each page of the paper bag...


Here you can see the closed card and the front... I used one of the sweet new image from Whiff of Joy 'Cute Snowman'. Be careful to add the ribbon to close the card before you glue the front panel to the card. I coloured the sweet snowman with Distress Inks.

 Here you can see the inside... Glue the two edges of the paperbag ground down to give a tag a better hold.

 The tag is a die from Whiff of Joy as well. And so is the lantern.


And here you can see the backside of the paperbag card, decorated with the gorgeous snowflake dies from Whiff of Joy. Be careful here as well to glue the ribbon before you add the back panel to the paper bag.


Yep, and we have a hidden panel as well, who is hidden in the paper bag. Add a strap at the one side of the panel to get it out of the bag. I decorated the hidden panel with ticket sentiments, those and the matching dies are available at Whiff of Joy.

I hope you liked my tutorial and I was able to inspire you. If you have any questions just feel free to ask. I LOVE to make those cards. They are so much fun to create and are great to use your scraps. Look out; it's danger to get addicted :o)

Have a wonderful day now and thank you for looking!
Hugs, Karina

11 comments :

  1. Wow that looks very pretty

    Greetings Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. une superbe idée qui donne de très jolies cartes , merci beaucoup pour le tuto
    amitié de France
    bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea, Karina! You've decorated it so beautifully! Thanks very much for sharing this project!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your inspiration. I like very much your design.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. carinissimo!
    c'è un nuovo post sul mio blog, ti va di passare? mi farebbe molto piacere =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute card, thank you for sharing. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, and I'm in the middle of following it. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super merry idea! I love the many sided, and multiple uses-looks of the card. A great recycle project for our paperbags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super merry idea! I love the many sided, and multiple uses-looks of the card. A great recycle project for our paperbags!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this pretty paper bag card --- maybe I'll make a few for some special family members this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...