Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tag Card


Hi everyone, Karina here. Today I haven't a tutorial for you, but an idea I recently had. I wanted to created a card full of tags. The basic card measures 15 x 15 cm. Then I added a big tag on it sized 16 x 9 cm, like you can see blow.


I glued the finished big tag to the basic card, left one side open to put a second tag into it like you can see on my next photo. I used the Whiff of Joy Sweet Tags for this tag and for the little ones as well. The sentiment means 'I wish you a wonderful day' and is from Whiff of Joy as well.


Afterwards I attached a line of little tags onto it, decorated them with flowers.


Decorate the rest of your card as you wish. Below you can see the sweet image Birdie Love I used. I paper pieced the heart and added some clear crackle paint onto it. In the meanwhile it is crackled in the middle of the heart as well. I was a bit impatient to take pictures :o)


Well, I hope you like my idea and feel inspired to create a tag card as well.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous taga. Love the decoration. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative card! Really fun with tags, more personal than with just regular layers etc. Beautiful work, I love your colours and the idea!

    Nonni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely project and including the hidden tag is a wonderful idea. Such a special treat for the lucky person who will receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wie wunderschön! Toll gemacht.

    Viele Bastelgrüße
    Bille

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...