Friday, May 11, 2012

Fold card by Sonja

Hello to you all,
Sonja here ;) glad I made my second tutorial ,it`s just a beautiful card that I just needed for someone I love.
It`s a card that I`ve seen before ,I got mine from the blog Stampartic and I had fun making it.
If there is anything you want to know just ask me.
First I started with a 12"/ 12" cardstock   30,4 cm/30,4cm and punched around the hole cardstock.



                                                         Click on the Picture for a larger look
After I did that I scored at 3 inch and 9 inch  
7,6 cm en 22,8 cm
Turned it and did the same.
After that I started folding at the indicated measuring lines.

Then I made squares and cut them into triangles


I don`t know the measures from the cm into the inches
I made them in centimeters.
4 squares 14 x 14 cm then I cut them each in 2
4 squares 7,8 cm cut them each in 2
2 squares 6,7 cm cut them in 2 ( upper corners )


I fold the hole card and sharped the lines so that folding the card in the right way would make it easier.



Here you can see that I glued the triangles into his place.lovely looks :)
I almost forgot,you got to make a paper-belt to close the card.
Mine has the measure 30,4 cm,I added some ribbon and pattern paper.
on top of the belt I glued the the nestabilitie,with the Adorable new stamp from the Secret Summerkit
 I hope you like it and please feel free to ask any question if you have.
 Hope you will give it a try.
 Thanks for the visit,hope to see you again over here or on my own blog 


(\(\
( -.- ) xox Sonja
0_(")(")♥♥

13 comments :

  1. Wow! This is so adorable!! Not sure if mine will come out as cute, but I sure will try :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous! Looks phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT-IS-BEAUUUUTIFULL. LOVE IT.
    I HOPE MINE COMES OUT THAT PRETTY.
    GOD BLESS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. Thanks so much for posting this tutorial. I have been seeing it and wanted to make one but didn't know how.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all,It's so nice to read your comments
    I loved creating this for the Wiff of joy blog ^_^

    Hugs Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable is this card I love it.,. Thank you for sharing your tutorials with us xx🦋

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muchas gracias por compartir . Podre hacer , gracias a tus indicaciones, una tarjeta tan hermosa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...