Thursday, March 15, 2012

Easter Time!!!

Hello everyone, its Colleen here today. Easter is just around the corner, so I have been making some little easter gifts and wanted to share one with you today.



You will need an empty carton egg box, yellow acrylic paint, patterned paper, cardstock, ribbon, tag, flower, pink shredded tissue paper, Spellbinders Labels Eight and Lacey Circles. And don't forget your stamped image, I have used Easter Parade, I love these little chicks!

Firstly remove all labels from your egg box.



Paint your entire egg box inside and out with yellow acrylic paint.



While your egg box is drying, cut one piece patterned paper using Spellbinders Labels Eight and matt onto cardstock. Cut one piece patterned paper using Spellbinders Lacey Circles and cut one strip of patterned paper. Matt your Whiff of Joy image on patterned paper.
When your egg box is dry, adhere and layer your pieces of paper onto the top.



Adhere ribbon, flower, leaves and tag to the top of the box.



Open the egg box up and layer some shredded tissue paper and place your easter eggs on top.



And there you have a lovely personalised easter gift to give to someone special.



Hope you enjoyed my easter gift today!

16 comments :

  1. wonderful.....I´m sharing this on my facebook
    thanks for the inspiration
    kisses
    Rosana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso!!, muy buena idea.
    It's amazing, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute gift!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thanks Colleen for this great idea. I have been puzzling over what to make as Easter gifts this year, and you have just sorted me out. I'm definately going to make some. They're Fab!
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog!
    I love all of them
    from Chile
    c@

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog!
    I love all of them
    from Chile
    c@

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que lindo!!
    Adorei a idéia!!!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fun, thanks so much Colleen!!!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute! Now I have to buy eggs--lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greta idea!!

    La Vikinga from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is super cute and what a great idea to make for my grandkids this year.
    Thank you for the wonderful inspiration
    ColleenB.
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coucou !
    C'est une idée GENIALE !
    Bravo pour votre imagination

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing. Great idea. I posted link on FB, so I think you'll have some more visits here ;-)

    Katarina XXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...