Monday, November 28, 2011

Creating a Christmas Ornament (with video!!!)

Hi dear visitors, it's Ingrid. Today I want to show you a video about creating a Christmas Ornament. It's my very first video I made... so please be gentle with me ;-) But I will start with showing you the result:
The base of the ornament is a wooden heart.
This stamp is called "Sweet Christmas" and cause she's holding a heart hanger I thought she would be perfect for my ornament.
These little sentiment stamps come with the Christmas Banner Stampset and the stamp I used on the flower is part of the set "Essential Backgrounds- text style".
I managed to put a few hours work in a 10 minute video ;-)
Thank you very much for your visit and I hope to see you also on my own blog.

9 comments :

  1. Love the video it's great, I want to have a go now. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great tutorial. What a beautiful ornament.
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Ingrid,

    In 1 woord?: SUPER!

    Groetjes, Willy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely work you do! It is a terrific project and thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi Ingrid,

    Wat een geweldige Ornament!!!
    En je tutorial wow helemaal Super.
    Je kleur techniek is geweldig mooi gedaan zeg;)

    Liefs Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the heart! Wonderful!!!
    Hugs, Luciana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the heart! Wonderful!!!
    Hugs, Luciana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow is all I can say.

    Greetings Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merci d'avoir partager ce tuto, que j'ai beaucoup aimé réaliser.
    Lehttp://scrapdeserena.over-blog.com/article-creer-un-ornement-pour-le-sapin-90978275.html
    A bientôt Serena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...