Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pocket Card by Lori

Hi all, Lori here with a quick tutorial on making a pocket card. I also get to show you a sneak peek of Henry with Map which will be released August 1st from Whiff of Joy.


To start cut a piece of card stock. Mine is 29cm long by 12 cm wide. You can make this any size I just randomly cut and it ended up this size. I also cut a tag shape to fit inside. I used the corner punch at the top and bottom edges of my piece of cardstock. Score at 3cm from the top and then again at 14.5cm from the top.

I then added adhesive to the top section of the cardstock.and fold at the 14.5cm line to close it.

Now begin decorating. You will need to fold the 3cm section down, but before I did this I sponged the edges and added my twine. I also cut some pieces of WOJ Designer paper and glued them to the card. To finish I added more adhesive and folded the 3cm section down and in place.

Finish decorating your pocket front and tag and that' s it, you're all done. If I'm giving a gift it's also perfect to stick a gift card or money inside! I hope you'll give it a try!

16 comments :

  1. TFS - luv this idea... I think I will make use of this pattern...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,

    So sweet this tag!! not to difficult Tuto
    TFS Sonja x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, this is great, I'll definitely give it a go. I love the way you've decorated it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it is so great and lovely!!! Thanks for sharing, I must try to make it:)I used to think that it is more difficult;)Best regards,Ewa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply & cute! I luv this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is super !!totally loved it !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!! Love this card and must try one!
    From Eva in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much..I've tried your tutorial and it was so easy to follow and I liked my result. I will make more pockets cards!
    Thanks again!!!
    from Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned a perfect tag creation. It is so easy to create as well as I thankful you because you save my money. Now onwards it is not difficult for any readers, I sure.
    doğumgünü hediyesi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your idea!
    Here is my card by your tutorial
    http://marascrap.blogspot.com/2011/11/9-new-year-card-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for giving the useful information.I love the tutorial which gives me a broad idea of Z fold cards .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...