Saturday, May 14, 2011

Envelope card with Sweet Nora

Hi!

Today I'll show you how I make this envelope card, its very easy!

First you need a piece of cardstock, divide it in half, score the halfs in half again and then cut out one triangle on opposite corners. In the image below you see what your two pieces should look like.

That was the hard part! Now simply glue piece B over A, decorate the triangles, fold and glue them togheter and finish your envelope!

Heres my finished envelope!

Time for the inside!
I've taken a smaller piece of cardstock, about 14x14cm so it fits smoothly inside the envelope.
Then I added something to hold on to when dragging it out.
The lovely brads are brand new in the shop!
I printed a smaller version of Sweet Nora on the white piece and colored her the same way as in the front. That's one great advantage of digital stamps!
You can get them any size you like!
And here's the finished card!

Hope you got inspired!
Thanks for reading!


Emmy

8 comments :

  1. Lovely and looks so easy. Thanks for the tut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, so sweet and adorable. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, so sweet and adorable. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, so sweet and adorable. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How easy can it be? Great idea and lovely card. Thank you for sharing your inspiration Emmy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! so simple and yet so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple and yet so beautiful...I would like to get it.Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...