To make the card you will need:
- A 12x12 sheet of coloured cardstock
- 3 patterned papers
- A printed digi image of Nora
- Colouring medium (I used Promarkers)
- Ruler, embossing tool, bone folder, craft knife
- Twine, a charm, a button, gems
- Butterflies Border die
- General Sayings sentiment stamps
- Glitter glue
- Nestabiities dies and die cutting machine
How to make the card:
- Start by cutting your plain cardstock to 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches. Mark a line 1 inch in with pencil along the longer edges. Then measure and mark pencil lines at 1inch, 2 inches, 4.25 inches and 5.25 inches. Score when vertical short lines are shown in pink on the diagram below and cut the middle green lines. The measurements are shown in black on the diagram below.
- Mountain fold the 1st Score line, valley fold the second and mountain fold the last score lines to make the card shape shown below. Sharpen the creases with your bone folder.
- Cut a strip of pink card measuring 14cm by 4.5 cm and shape edge with the border die. Cut patterned paper to fit the panels of the card and layer them up with double sided tape.
- Wrap twine around the butterfly panel and stick to the front of the card. Tie on a charm with more twine and tie into a bow.
- Colour in your image and cut out with a Nestabilities shape, layer onto a scalloped rectangle and stick to the card with foam pads.
- Stamp the sentiment and cut out into a tag shape. Stick to card, embellish card with butterflies, gems and button and finish with glitter glue to give Norah twinkly toes!