Well... you'd better get yourself nice and comfortable for this tutorial. It's my first video tutorial and I'm afraid it's a bit long.... I've tried to be quick about it but I guess that's still turtle mode for most of you girls :). Anyway... here is what you need:
For the coloring and the 3D:
* "Delivering my heart to you" stamp by Norma Fickel for Whiff of Joy
* Stamping equipment (EZ mount, plate, ink and paper)
* Coloring equipment (I used my Copic Markers)
* Pair of craft scissors
* Memento Dual Marker Tuxedo Black
* Copic Multi Liner 0.3
* Pergamano Embossing tools and mat
* A pair of craft tweezers
* Olba Lijmkit / Pinflair Glue Gel (both with syringe) or other 3D glue material
* Hema (or other) white gelpen
* Stickles Diamond
For my card:
* White cardstock
* A little piece of design paper
* Distress Ink Antique Linen and Stormy Sky and ink application tool
* Whiff of Joy Button Twine Old Swiss
Now sit back and relax :). Here is part one of my video tutorial:
Below is a picture of all the pieces cut out but still with the white "stackable" areas, just to give you an idea of which pieces I've cut out:
And on with part three of the video (lost you yet :S):
And here are two pictures of my finished card. I've kept the card very simple.
I hope I've insprired at least one of you to give this a try. If you have any questions, just leave them in the comments and I'll check back to answer them. If you do give this technique a try I'd very much appreciate a link to your creation and I'll be sure to visit! Let me know what you think!! Have you seen the whole thing? Are you still awake?
Take care everybody!!