Monday, January 10, 2011

Pocket card by Jorunn

Happy Monday! 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 
I sometimes need the variety from ordinary cards, but I don't always have the energy or time 
to make a card using some of  all these fabulous folding techniques... 
so I simple pocket card can be just the variety I need...

You don't need a tutorial for this one... 
just glue the sides together, make the front a little shorter then the back, 
leave an opening on the top (or on the side) and put a tag in the opening...lol... that simple.. 

Here is my pocket card;
I have used the new and adorable image 
I have colored him in using Copic Sketch Markers and chalk.
For the edges I have used the new Whiff of Joy border die
 Under the turquoise rose I have use the die


Here is the tag pulled out;

Here is a little tip for you when using the border punches;
To make sure you cut the edge straight 
you can use regular scotch tape and glue tape the die to the cuttlebug plate, 
and slip the card stock or paper under neath it.
The paper and the die will stay in it's place like this and you can cut a straight edge! 



Here is another pocket card I made a few days ago...
I use it to keep my New year resolution in...lol...
I have used the gorgeous image Nora with Rose on this card;
Here is the tag with my New year resolution on;

I hope this was to some inspiration to you 
and an idea to how to have some variety on your cards.
Have a wonderful week!

8 comments :

  1. Love the cards you have made, I think I might try the pocket technique if I stick a magnet on the back of the tag it can be stuck on the fridge. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trop belles ces cartes! Bises. Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, and very inspiring, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty....and I love pocket cards myself....thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and your creations, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the tag/cards are gorgeous
    thank you so much for the idea
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Gorgeous card! Jorunn always make amazing cards!I love her coloring and all the papers and details she always use. Beautiful stamp and dies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...