Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vintage Flowers with Distress Inks and Book Pages


Hello it's Mag :-)

Today I have a little tutorial for you :
How to make vintage flowers with distress inks
and book pages.

I hope you will enjoy,
here are the 7 steps in photos :




For sure, you can use the distress iks colors of your choice.
But just for info, I used :
Bundled Sage, Aged Mahogany, Rusty Hinge and Barn Door.














---

And now my flowers in action !!! lol

(You can click to enlarge)



See you soon !!!

Mag

10 comments :

  1. Thank you for the tuto! Nice card, kiss. Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and a great tutorial! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the technique and the cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the technique and the cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola, que tutorial más genial.... las flores se ven tan elegantes con esa técnica.... simplemente fantástica te quedó la tarjeta.... huyyyyyy me muero por una tabla para hacer dobleces pero acá en chile pregunté y no hay... bueno seguiré disfrutándola en tu blog.... gracias por compartir lo que sabes, yo lo valoro mucho, cariños mil....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauwww thanx for sharing this! I will try this at home ;)

    Francis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...