Hello! This is Michaela from CardHeaven and I came by to share fun project with ya'll - a Twist Top Box.
You will need:
* Heavy cardstock sized 10" x 11 1/4"
* Scoring tool (Bone Folder)
* Scoring board (Martha Stewart or Scor-Pal)
* Extra strong glue tape (or glue)
* WoJ stamps and Embellishments of your choice
This is my first video tutorial, so pardon my mistakes. :)
Below is a reference for the score lines.
* 2 3/4"
* 5 1/2"
* 8 1/4"
Turn the paper the other way and score at 2 3/4" and 7 1/4"
I hope you like this little tutorial and that you will make many Twist Top Boxes. I think they make neat treat, favor or gift boxes. You could even attach a ribbon to the top with few brads, put one of those battery operated tealights in it and voilà ... you made a lantern ... let's see what you can come up with!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!