Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Twist Top Box by Michaela

Hello! This is Michaela from CardHeaven and I came by to share fun project with ya'll - a Twist Top Box.


You will need:
* Heavy cardstock sized 10" x 11 1/4"
* Scissors
* Scoring tool (Bone Folder)
* Scoring board (Martha Stewart or Scor-Pal)
* Extra strong glue tape (or glue)
* WoJ stamps and Embellishments of your choice

This is my first video tutorial, so pardon my mistakes. :)



Below is a reference for the score lines.
* 2 3/4"
* 5 1/2"
* 8 1/4"
* 11"
Turn the paper the other way and score at 2 3/4" and 7 1/4"


I hope you like this little tutorial and that you will make many Twist Top Boxes. I think they make neat treat, favor or gift boxes. You could even attach a ribbon to the top with few brads, put one of those battery operated tealights in it and voilà ... you made a lantern ... let's see what you can come up with!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Enjoy!


2 comments :

  1. Hi Michaela,

    Adorable this box:)
    Looks difficult but I'm gonna
    give it a try one of these days:)
    Thanks for your tutorial.

    Hugs
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tutorial is easy to follow, and my box ended up awesome. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...