Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Christmas Decoration by Natalie Z.

Hello, Everyone!
My name is Natalie Z. - the Guest Designer.
Today I'm going to show you how to make a lovely Christmas Decoration.


You will need:
* Three 30cm x 6cm stripes of Cardstock;
* Two paper doilies;
*One stamped and coloured Whiff of Joy image (I have used Ice-Beary Greetings);
* Sentiment (I have used Season's Greetings);
* Double sided tape;
* Embellishments of your own choice.
********

 - Score your paper stripes every 2cm to the end -


- Then fold them as shown on the photos below -


- Use double-sided tape to attach all three folded stripes together -


- Then press your circle (photo above) down to the centre, to make a big flower (photo below) -
- Glue a small white paper circle to both sides of the flower to hold it together (see photo below) -
- Let the glue dry and then add your own embellishments -
 

All Done!

This is my first tutorial and I hope it was clear and easy for you to follow :)
I also hope it will inspire you to make one for yourself.

Here is my finished Christmas decoration...!


... and another one which I made earlier.


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Natalie xxx

17 comments :

  1. thank you so much.. very beautiful christmas decoration.. ♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is absolutly gorgeous hun
    thanks for the tutoria
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much.. very beautiful christmas decoration!!!!
    Hugs from Ann Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!

    I will try it myself!

    Thx for the tutorial...

    Hugs

    Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waouhh!! Beautifull! Thank for the tutorial! Kiss. Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This are very beautifull eyecatcher. they look so cute.
    greetingss from bavaria
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous decorations Natalie!! will have to try this! thanks hun, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These Christmasornaments are beautiful!
    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola, gracias por esta bella idea.... está muy fácil de realizar y muy bien explicado.... cariños.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this! Would make a lovely teacher's gift or stocking stuffer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the tutorial on this beautiful Christmas ornament. I can't wait to make some of them!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower and still fairly new to crafting and cardmaking. I also speak some German, but don't know any of the crafting vocabulary, so what a treat to stumble on your blog today! I'll be learning in more ways than one. Vielen Dank!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the tutorial, I made a christmas decoration yesterday using this! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...