Thursday, August 12, 2010

Easy and cute minicards by tanjaak

Hello everyone! Today as my first tutorial as a dt member I´d like to share with you an easy and fast way to make cute cards... and I also want to remind you all of how cute accessory stamps and sentiments WoJ has. We so often forget that they can also be used alone.


So here are the materials needed for this 10x10cm minicard:
  • 10x20cm piece of light yellow cardstock folded in half
  • 9,6x9,6cm piece of brown cardstock
  • 9,2x9,2 piece of pink dp
  • 7,9x8,7 piece of brown cardstock
  • 7,5x8,5 piece of dp that I have embossed with my cuttlebug machine
  • a scalloped brown cardstock circle
  • a circle of cardstock with your image on it
  • sentiment stamped on a strip of paper
  • your choice of colouring medium
  • distress ink and sponge (I have used ink on the edges of the sentiment strip and also around the image)
  • your choice of adhesive... I always use double-sided tape, couldn´t live without it LOL!

After colouring in the image and sponging the edges with ink it´s time to assemble the card... that´s how easy this card is to make.



So here´s my finished card.


As these cards are so easy and fast to make I´ve made three different ones already. The little birdie and butterfly stamps are from Whiff of Joy´s 2009 spring kit but you can also get the chickie here and the butterfly here with some matching sentiments if you don´t want the whole spring kit. The sentiments I have used are from the 2010 June Stamp Kit - Fun in the sun as is the cute little crab.

Hope I have managed to insipre you at least a bit. Have fun crafting!

XXX Tanja

7 comments :

  1. they look great Tanja!! xxMarley

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant! Gorgeous cards and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cute, lovely
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute cards and a great idea :-) I have actually made three cards tonight, following your tutorial :-)

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Gorgeous and so easy to create for
    someone:)You know... I really forget this good
    be used also alone.

    Thanks for remembering
    and a great tutorial:)

    Hugs
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...