Saturday, December 12, 2009

Low Budget Present


Today it's my turn to show you a little xmast present I've made for my little girls teacher. Her teacher is been working so hard the whole year and taking care of all the children I think she deserves a little light at the end of this year:-) It's also a simple but lovely gift for someone to take with you if you are invited vor a (xmas) diner or just for a sweet friend.

Supplies
-Sentiment stamp
-Designpaper
-Cardstock
-Ribbon
-Prima Hydrengea Flowers
-little paperclip
-brads
-2 candles
-1 matchbox
Take your two candles, cut some cardstock 1 3/4 by 3,5 inch and a piece of designpaper 1 2/4 by 3,5 inch. Wrap the cardstock around the candles and glue the ends together with sticky tape, wrap the designpaper around the cardstock and glue together also. Now you can embellish the paper as you want, I took some ribbon and rope and put a little Hydrengea flower on top of it.


Now for the decorated matchbox you cut cardstock as big as your matchbox and glue this with sticky tape at the front and back. Decorate with designpaper, stamp Melinda with Bouguet on a piece of white cardstock and color her with your favorite color medium. Glue her on the box and embellish with flowers, ribbon, brads and don't forget the sentiment;-) I've attached this with a tiny paperclip.

For the finishing touch you can wrap this set together in a cellofane paper and put a personal tag on it.
Hope you've enjoyed my little workshop and that you give it a try, it's fun and much appreciated by the one who will receive this present!

Inge xOx

13 comments :

  1. wunderschön. und ein tolles mitbringsel
    lg
    sanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness this is just gorgeous. Why were your children not in my class? I would have been over the moon with this.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a cool idea!! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, as I woke up this morning I was desperately looking for some nice tiny present for a friend of mine, you've solved my problem
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a sweet idea Inge, and I love how you've decorated yours and the colours, thanks for sharing your idea! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats such a lovely simple idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous...what a lovely idea!
    Jane
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellísimo trabajo, para un regalo es genial, quedas como una reina, me encanta, felicidades por esta idea. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a terrific idea & it makes a stunning gift. Thanks for sharing!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable. I love it. Very clever.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...