Saturday, March 22, 2014

Scrap your stash with Evgenia Petzer

Hello dear crafters! Its Evgenia Petzer with you today



Thats what i started with:) We all have some old collections and with a new ones coming out so quickly, we sometimes dont have enough time to get to the older ones. Sometimes i specially take out something old that i used to love, that's one of my favorites- little darlings by graphic45. and that lovely flower was sitting on my desk for a while as well.


and thats my card:


I used the vellum to cut the heart from to give a bit of airness to my project


and the babygrow i cut from the felt for that cosy extra texture

Hope you have enjoyed my projects, have a lovely Saturday!

2 comments :

  1. It is soooooo beautiful, and I totally agree to all you said here. Your project is amazing and so gorgeous. Have a great week-end everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...