Sunday, March 23, 2014

My crafty space!

Hi everybody! 



Today it's me  here with you to show you my crafty little corner as it is Sunday once again. So hang on and enjoy the ride. 



So I have a little corner... ok a pretty big corner these days... of our home office. I share it with my boys who have the opposite corner for their coloring things, pearls and such stuff. Love that we can be crafty together. :-D


I have my computer and printer nearby to print any digi I desire to color at the moment. Acctually I want everything close by so I can reach it easily. To start you off I have the punches I use rarely up on the left above a shelf of gorgeous inspiration from various crafty friends. I have a shelf over my desk with things I rarely used except for my 2 circular cutters that I use from time to time. On the white shelves to the right... well, I'll get back to that. Farthest to the right I have a tall shelf containing my DT material, stuff I rarely use, things for layouts and altering objects.



This is what I keep closest to my work space - my coloring things. My Copic Markers take up most space on their buckets sorted by color. On top of them I keep the punches I use often.  Beneath them I have tiny paletts with my distress ink and a little egg cup with water. In the basket to the left I have my distress ink pads and the black book in front of it contains my dies. 



More of my desk... My tote with pens, pencils, sissors, rulers, Pearl Maker, some Stickles and so on. On the shelf behind it I keep loads more Stickles (the bottom shelf is full) and on the upper shelf I have some glimmer mist, distress stains etc. To the left I have two containers keeping my small stuff embellies like pearls, charms, beads, buttons... On top of these containers I keep bigger stuff such as tags, sheets with pearls, pearl swirls, thread... you name it! It all goes  in there in until it spills over and I HAVE to sort it out... ;-) As you can see I not a very tidy person when it comes to my crafting supplies and the story goes like this... I start to clean but find something that inspires me sooo much that I get crafty instead... *haha* 



Last picture... On these shelves I keep my flowers sorted  by color in plastic seethrough boxes. That's also how I keep my ribbons and laces. To the right on the lower shelf I keep larger flowers for my layouts. 

On the middle shelf I keep my rubber stamps in boxes sorted by brand. Sooo ok, you can see that I cheat a bit with putting them back as there is a pile on top of the box farthest to the right. You would thing I could have cleaned up before taking these pictures but it just wouldn't be my crafty space then. :-D 

On the top shelf I keep a box of flowers (refil if I should run out in the plastic ones). I also keep my container for distress refils and the one for flowers that I bring to crops up there. 

So I hope you enjoyed peeaking into my little crafty space - thank you for visiting! 

Have a fantastic and crafty Sunday!

2 comments :

  1. really nice to see, where people are creating their small masterpieces, and also fun to see yours. I can see, that you also keep some refill of Cola for your engine too? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...