Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tag, you're it


 http://lillgumman.blogspot.se/
Hello everyone!
Today is Tuesday and that means another "Tag, you're it"-theme.

"Tag You're It Tuesday" means that a member of the Whiff of Joy team gets to surf the web and all the social media spots for someone special who inspires them to create something similar. We find our projects on our facebook page, pinterest or the challenge entries. So if you are sharing a Whiff of Joy project through social medias tag us with @whiffofjoy or #whiffofjoy and we will find it. And maybe you'll be the next inspiration for "Tag You're It Tuesday"

So for my inspiration I found a beautiful card on Pinterest and contacted the owner of the photo but unfortunately I never heard anything back. So I kept looking for more inspirations and after I had contacted four different people asking to feature their card here on the blog I was out of time and had to do the post. I guess a lot of people are on vacation now since it is in the middle of summer. But I didn't want to keep this page empty so I still went ahead and made a card using all of the inspiration I had found.




To make this card I used paper from Bazzil and some old ribbon I had in my stash. I also diecut some hearts from the Hearts Die-Light and what card is complete without a few butterflies? The butterflies are from the Large Butterfly Die-Light and the stamp is from the Birthday Phrases stamp set.

Here is a closeup of the card:

So that was all for me today, I hope you liked my card even though I wasn't able to show you my inspiration. And as usual, all of the products I used can be found in supply list below.

Erika Winterlia

-------------------------
Supplies used:
Large Butterflies - Set of 4 dies 
Hearts Die-Lights - set of 6 

Birthday Phrases - Set of 8 - English Sentiments 

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...