Saturday, June 7, 2014

Scrap your Stash


Hi, it's again my turn to show my work at the official Whiff of Joy Blog.

My theme is scrap your stash, what means, that I should use older pruducts and left-over scraps.

To be true, the left-over scraps I use mostly. ;o)

I collect it in paper trays, sorted by company.

******

Hi, da bin ich wieder mit einem neuen Post auf dem offiziellen Whiff of Joy Blog.

Mein Thema dieses Mal ist "Scrap your Stash", was so viel bedeutet wie: Benutzt eure alten Sachen und Papierreste.

Ehrlich gesagt, benutze ich das fast immer. ;o)

Die Papierschnipsel sammel ich in Ablagekörben sortiert nach Firmen.



And in one basket I collect my beloved Kraft-paper.

*****

Und in einem Korb sammel ich mein geliebtes Kraft-Papier.




I have used for my work my very first stamp by Whiff of Joy, Henry hugs heart.
It's soooo sweet!!!

*****

Für meine Karte habe ich meinen allereresten Whiff of Joy-Stempel benutzt: Henry Maus umarmt Herz.
Ist der nicht süß???



And here it is: My card.

*****

Und hier ist meine fertige Karte dazu. 



Material List:

2 comments :

  1. Richtig genial, ein ganz tolles Werk, einfach bezaubernd!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card here, it´s soooo cute and well made.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...