Thursday, November 21, 2013

A gift set , by Mindy!

Hello, Mindy here. I have a little project to share with you. A card and matching flower bouquet.
I saw this scrapbook paper at a local scrap store and couldn't resist. I should be making some Christmas cards but here I am with the Springy-est  of all Spring cards!
 
I've used these super adorable image, the one on the card is called Busy Posties - Simply Maya  and the one on the bouquet is called Stitched up with love - Simply Maya .
They are both from the Simply Maya Collection.
 
Thanks for having a look at my project. I hope you like them.
Have a great day!
 





3 comments :

  1. Wow, che progetti deliziosi, il mazzo di fiori così decorato è stupendo e i timbri sono un amore!!!!
    Mindy sei bravissima!
    Un abbraccio
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooo gorgeous and really puts you in a perfect mood here on such a cold and wet day, but this sure put a big smile on my face as soon as I saw it. It´s just sooo wonderful, warm and cosy looking, that it just can´t do anything else but make you feel good. Thanks sooo much for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo une superbe carte et un joli bouquet
    cordialement Domino

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...