Saturday, September 3, 2011

Copic Coloring Video ~ Coloring Folds in Clothing

Happy Saturday and thanks for swinging by today! This is Jeanette and today I have a copic coloring video for  you. The new Princess Collection is full of gorgeous princesses with long and flowing dresses so I thought I’d make a video showing how I color the folds in clothing!
WoJ Princess Cinderella

Here is the video. I have placed my narration over the video and I am still in a learning curve so the volume is quick low. Just increase the volume on your  computer speakers and then you will be able to hear it :)
Have a great day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments :

  1. Hi Jeanette,

    Absolutly a priceless creation!
    Your explanation with the Copics seems easy
    but fot me a a not a change ;)
    Thanks for the share.
    Hugs sonja
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The volume is sooo low that I couldn't hear your reasons for all the shades of blue. I would love to know why so many colors. The completed image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...